Abstract Submission Guidelines
The BSBMB-SABC OMC 2023 Conference Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts. All conference abstracts must be submitted online via the "Online Submission System”. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the conference and presenters are required to register for the conference separately. Please read the guidelines before submitting your abstracts.
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and should be no more than 350 words without title, author names, affiliation and key words. Tables and figures should not be included.
- The abstract should be structured and concise, including key information in its four sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Research work to be presented should be original and not already published as a full paper. The content of the abstract may have been presented at another prior meeting, but you are encouraged to add new information/data.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation or poster). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit the abstract.
- If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means we have no record of your submission. If you are sure you made a submission, check the e-mail address that you used to make your submission.
- The right to publish your abstract will be preserved with BSBMB-SABC OMC International Conference 2023 Organizing Committee.
- Presenting authors must register for the conference by 15th Dec 2022 (BST).
- Medical Biotechnology
- Food Biotechnology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Environment and Climate Change
- Noncommunicable diseases and Public Health
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Microbial Biotechnology
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 15th Dec 2022. Acceptance of abstracts will be notified by 5th Jan 2023.